Ventoy is an open-source tool to create bootable USB drive for ISO files. With ventoy, you don't need to format the disk again and again, you just need to copy the iso file to the USB drive and boot it. You can copy many iso files at a time and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them. Both Legacy BIOS and UEFI are supported in the same way. 200+ ISO files are tested.
A "Ventoy Compatible" concept is introduced by ventoy, which can help to support any ISO file.
Download: Ventoy 1.0.91 (Open Source)
- Add support for FreeBSD 14-CURRENT.
- Fix the issue for booting Bliss OS 15.x (#2329)
- Fix a bug that Fedora boot error if Ventoy partition is NTFS. (#2333)
- Add Recognition for NTFS with large cluster size (greater than 64KB).
- Improve grub2 mode process for legacy BIOS mode.
- languages.json update.
See https://www.ventoy.net/en/doc_news.html for more details.
Download: Ventoy Live CD
Link: Ventoy Home Page | Project Page @GitHub