Synchronize or backup your files and folders
SyncFolders helps you to synchronize the contents of two folders, including any subfolders. The folders may be on different disk drives, on the network, or storage devices attached to the USB port, including external hard disk drives, flash drives, and any other type of USB storage device. The program allows you to easily copy new and updated files and folders in either or both directions. SyncFolders is a very useful tool for backup and synchronization purposes.
Actual version: 3.4.527 (September 12, 2019)
- New: Symbolic file and folder links supported.
- Changed: Check for update added on request of users.
- Changed: Getting started information added to the help of SyncFolders.
- Fixed: Resizing the main window could give some flicker effects.
- Fixed: Unexpected error could occur if SyncFolders has no read access to the target folder.
- Fixed: Manually added files to the Start Menu of SyncFolders are deleted during an update or re-install.
Silent install: "Setup.exe" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-